High School Students
Deirdre Streufert, MA has a passion for inspiring academic and career development. She has seven years of experience in business consulting and three years experience in career counseling. Her most recent positions included career counseling for students and alumni at Georgetown University and George Washington University’s School of Business.
First Appointment Free – Deirdre offers a free initial consultation.
- ADHD & ADD Coaching
- Organizational Skills & Goal Setting
- Preparing for College
- Building Competitive Advantages at Work
- Coaching for Career Change
- Diet and Fitness Planning
- Resiliency Under Stress
- Managing Anxiety (Panic, OCD, PTSD)
- Relief of Depression
- Seeking Healthier Relationships
Elementary & Middle
Amanda George, LPC is a Licensed Professional Counselor. She is a Master’s Degree graduate from The College of William and Mary. She enjoys working with children and families to help them overcome anxiety and performance challenges at school and within relationships. Amanda offers psychoeducational seminars and Mindfulness Training for Children.
- Responding to Bullying
- Building Healthy Friendships
- Creating Effective Study Habits
- Mindfulness Training
- Finding Relief from School Anxiety
- Overcoming School Refusal
- Beating Childhood Depression
- Establishing Healthy Eating Patterns
Contact Riverside Counseling in Leesburg/ Lansdowne VA
Riverside is located in Lansdowne, VA, adjacent to Loudoun Hospital.
Easy access from Ashburn, Leesburg, Sterling, Herndon via Route 7
Call (703) 724-0200