Dr. Pat Moon provides Christian marriage counseling at Riverside Counseling Center in Leesburg, VA.
He has extensive training and experience in helping couples to restore friendship and warmth to troubled relationships.
Marriage Counseling Training & Experience
- Doctoral degree (PsyD) in clinical counseling from Fuller Theological Graduate School and Seminary
- Master of Divinity degree
- Ministry as youth pastor and chaplain.
- State-Licensed Psychologist
Marriage Counseling Specialties
- Guiding Couples to Satisfying Marriages
- Instructor in Marital Enrichment Exercises
- Individual Counseling as Needed
- Integrating Biblical Principles with Professional Psychology
- Couples and Parenting Communication
- Marriage Recovery After Infidelity
Appointment and Insurance Concerns
Dr. Pat is available for couples therapy most weekdays. Evening appointments are available.
Dr. Pat participates with Anthem/Blue Cross insurance. For other insurances, Riverside office staff will provide you with paperwork to submit to your insurance company for out-of-network reimbursement (if your insurance offers this option). You will be responsible for the deductible portion and co-pay amounts associated with your particular plan.
Many people choose to pay for these services without involving medical insurance companies. There are several benefits to not involving insurance companies in counseling care. These include greater privacy (no insurance record of visits) and no managed care restrictions or preauthorization requirements.